Entries will be accepted from runners aged not less than 18 on race day who have either:-
a. Completed the Three Peaks Race in one of the last three years.
b. Since January 2016 have completed two different races from the following categories
Any Category AM, AL, or BL race registered with the following organisations:
- FRA (Fell Runners Association) click here for FRA race calendar
- SHR (Scottish Hill Runners) click here for SHR race calendar
- WFRA (Welsh Fell Runners Association) click here for WFRA race calendar
Race severity categories
Category A: Should average not less than 50 metres climb per kilometre.Should not have more than 20% of the race distance on road. Should be at least 1.5 kilometres in length.
Category B: Should average not less than 25 metres climb per kilometre.Should not have more than 30% of the race distance on road.
Race length categories
L (Long): 20 kilometres or over
M (Medium): Over 10 but under 20 kilometres
Elite or A class from the following:
- OMM (Original Mountaion Marathon)
- LAMM (Lowe Alpine Mountain Marathon)
- Mourne Mountain Marathon
- Marmot Dark Mountains
- ROC Mountain Marathon
- SLMM (Saunders Lakeland Mountain Marathon) - accepted classes: KLETS Classic, Pillar, or Bowfell
Any of the following races (no other Trail Races will be considered):
- Coniston Trail Marathon
- Lakes in a Day
- Lakeland 100 or 50
- Peak Skyline
Overseas competitors must submit full details of experience for similar categories of races completed
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT AN ENTRY UNLESS YOU MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS
If you submit an entry but do not meet the entry requirement your entry will NOT be accepted and you will forfeit your entry fee.
There are no refunds or deferrals to the following year.