• Registration is on race day only and will open at 07:30am and close at 10.00 am. Make sure you register early. The race will start at 10.30am prompt. Make sure you are at the start by 10.15 am for a kit check prior to the start. Late starts are NOT permitted.
• On arrival at the Start/Finish field please head for Registration which will be in the main event marquee
• Please bring proof of identity and your Race Number
• Registration desks will be marked in Race Number order split into groups of 100 (1-99, 100-199, 200-299 etc)
• When you register you will receive your Race Pack containing your Race Number, Race Safety Information, Race Programme, and Sportident timing Dibber with lanyard
• Once you have collected your pack you MUST activate your Sportident timing Dibber by dibbing in the control boxes immediately behind the registration desks.
• If you would like to leave any kit with us to be available at the finish please pack in a strong bag, attach a luggage label (available at Registration) and deposit your bag in the left luggage marquee adjacent to the main marquee. You will need proof of identity to collect.
• Competitors' own drinks will be transported to Ribblehead and Hill Inn checkpoints. If you would like to use this service - please clearly mark your drink with your Race Number and place in one of the labelled boxes provided outside the registration marquee before 10:00. If possible use a throwaway container (they can get lost)!
• At the start there will be lines marked for estimated finishing time – please be ready to assemble from 10:20
• Race day programme timing will be as follows:
07:30 Registration Opens
10:00 Drinks deposit for Ribblehead and Hill Inn closes
10:00 Registration CLOSES
10:15 Kit Check and Introduction of Runners
10:20 Assemble at start line in estimated finishing time order
10:30 Race start